San Francisco, CA
Springboard runs an online, self-paced, Machine Learning Engineering Career Track in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - comprises experts from the best organizations in the world. Our mentors range from engineers and researchers at premier companies (Netflix, Pandora, LinkedIn, Apple) to a wide variety of top-notch startups and research institutes.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about machine learning, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
- Completely online, designed to take 6 month, and includes a job guarantee
- Participants in this course are working professionals and college students from all over the world, interested in getting started in Machine Learning.
- Participants learn about how to get a career in Machine Learning with the help of a curated online curriculum, career coaches, and a personal mentor. They go through the curriculum at their own pace and have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- are as passionate about teaching machine learning as about machine learning itself
- are experienced in software engineering, machine learning engineering in Python using scikit-learn: regression, trees, ensembles (nice-to-have: catboost, XGBoost)
- are comfortable in collecting and manipulating data in Python: APIs, web scraping, Pandas, numpy/scipy
- have tackled Deep Learning (DL), including LSTMs, RNNs, CNNs (nice-to-have: YOLO) with real-world application experience such as computer vision or NLP.
- have implemented ML and DL at scale using SparkML, Keras, TensorFlow and/or Pytorch
- have a strong understanding of software engineering best practices, including version control, testing, monitoring and debugging
are highly proficient in the curriculum topics in our program
are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice
- have at least 3 years of experience solving real-life machine learning problems and building models
are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like Apple, Netflix, and Pandora
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorariumWork at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Posted 1 week, 3 days ago
Share with your friends!